PA 5234 Urban transportation planning and policy (Graduate course)
This course introduces the theories and applications in transportation planning and policy. By the end of this course, the students will be able to comprehend the following aspects of knowledge.
- The interaction between land use and transportation
- Transportation planning process and demand forecasting
- Travel demand management instruments
- Transportation program evaluation and financing
- Social equity in urban transportation
PA 5928 Data Management and Visualization with R (Graduate course)
Introduction to R Studio software. Use of R Studio to carry out R file and related database management functions. Tools and techniques for data analysis and statistical programming in quantitative research or related applied areas. Topics include data selection, data manipulation, performing simple statistical analyses, and data and spatial visualization (including charts, plots, histograms, maps, and other graphs).